I'm almost done with the book. the book is very good i'm going to be sad when i finish it i hope the second one is as good or better. I cant believe that everything that Clary knows her mom wanted to take away from her i guess to protect her. If it didn't wear off Clary would be clueless and possibly unable to save her mother from harm if she would be able to attempt to. I wonder what would happen if Simon was in on it too and he was also a shadow hunter because it was weird how he killed that demon how is even able to see demons.
I don't quite understand who clarys father is what if her faster is valentine. Ten who is the other the child that clarys mom had it was her and another kid so who is the other kid. What if Simon is the other kid then that would make Simon and clary brother and sister. Why would it be him though hes a human so it couldn't be.
Is valentine the father of both kids. That would mean clarys father is valintine maybe the other kid is jace what if jace is the other child. Tt makes sense they're both people of the clave. They both have powers and both of there dads died wow what a coincidence. Then that is why clary's mom but the spell on her so she wouldn't be able to put two together.
No comments:
Post a Comment