Katnis gave up her life for her sister and to protect her family. Katnis goes out of barrier of district 12 and goes out to hunt for her family. Katnis is a very sacrificial character so far she doesn't seem to worry about herself as much as she worriers about others. I wonder if this will change about her due to the hunger games.
Katnis is being surrounded by new technology and better foods i don't think shes ever going to want to leave such a luxury. Katnis's whole journey was due to sacrifice for her loved ones but in the future fights will her love for Petea cause her to sacrifice herself for him. Or is he like her and he will be blinded by love and get killed for Katnis.
I don't think Katnis is going to change that much but if she does that would be surprising. I think Petea might sacrifice himself for Katnis because he even said he cant fight so he's almost useless in the hunger games. I think they might do something to prove to the capitol that there not owned by uniting the tributes.
No comments:
Post a Comment